At Stone, Vine & Sun we are committed to sourcing fine wines that truly reflect the land they are grown on. But not only do we source great wines; we're also here to help you sell wine more profitably and more effectively in your business.
We have an extensive trade list and are able to supply wine to you wherever you are in the country, and no matter what type of business you are. We supply a number of hotels and restaurants, from Lutyens Restaurant on Fleet Street to the Harbourmaster Hotel in Aberaeron, as well as gastropubs such as the Red Lion at East Chisenbury, which won the accolade of The Good Food Guide's 'Pub Chef of the Year' in its first year. We've also helped many other on-trade outlets improve their wine offering, including pubs, wine bars, Chinese and Indian restaurants, in addition to caterers, events companies, yacht clubs and other organisations.
So why buy from us?
- Our knowledgeable and experienced team can provide expert wine advice as well as understanding your business and your customers.
- You won't find our wines on the supermarket shelves; we buy direct from independent, family-owned producers wherever possible.
- Our wines are keenly priced as we ship direct from estates all over the world into our own duty-paid warehouse.
- We specialise in the Rhône, Burgundy, Languedoc-Roussillon and the Loire Valley, plus South Africa and South America, as well as having an extensive range of wines from other regions of the world, so we're well-equipped to cover your whole wine list.
- A number of our growers are producing organic, bio-dynamic and natural wines - of increasing interest among consumers.
- Orders of mixed cases are possible - so you only have to buy a few bottles of expensive stock.
- We deliver locally (within Hampshire and neighbouring counties) on weekdays using our own van, and elsewhere in the UK using a national carrier, ensuring that all orders are delivered to you when you need them.
- We carry all our stock in our own warehouse and operate our own ordering system which helps us to provide a fast, reliable and flexible service.
- We can offer services such as wine list printing and staff training to help you to maximise your wine sales.
- There will always be a real person on the end of the phone, happy to offer help or advice.
For further information, or to request a copy of our trade list, please contact us:
Francois Dupont - Trade Sales email@example.com
Camilla Sellars - Trade Sales firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 01962 712351
Our Favourite Selection
“From a very sunny, well-exposed site, this has become one of our benchmark wines: lightly (almost undiscernibly) oaked and with an ability to age...”
“This refined and pure Syrah is new to our list - in style it’s worlds away from an inky Australian example, rather crafted in a light and fragrant...”
“From about 50% Syrah, 25% Grenache and 25% Carignan, grown on black schist vineyards near the village. Youthful, opaque purple. This delivers a...”
“Ripe pears and a touch of lavender honey on the nose. Attractive weight and rich texture, with bright, pure flavours of pear and melon: a lovely...”
“Sourced from the Woolshed block of Mud House’s Marlborough vineyards in the upper Wairau Valley. The sheltered hillside site and clay soils shape...”
“Deep ruby. Ripe and seductive scent of morello cherries. This combines great purity of red fruit with impressive concentration. Lushly textured....”
“In 1998, after building a huge reputation at both Delegats and Martinborough Vineyards, Larry McKenna established Escarpment on 24 hectares of...”
“We continue with this excellent vintage fizz, made from Chenin Blanc (here known as Pineau de Loire) with 10% Chardonnay. Chenin Blanc has excellent...”
“The “nameless” wine is a blend of 70% Sangiovese and 15% of each of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Soft purple. Aromas of red fruit and cloves....”
“The hillside slopes of the Apalta valley, a sub-region of Chile’s warm Colchagua Valley is a superb terroir for red grapes, notably Carmenère....”