Access to and use of this site (http://www.stonevine.co.uk/) is provided by Stone Vine and Sun subject to the following terms:
- By using http://www.stonevine.co.uk/ you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of http://www.stonevine.co.uk/. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use http://www.stonevine.co.uk/.
- Stone Vine and Sun may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Stone Vine and Sun. Your continued use of http://www.stonevine.co.uk/ after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of http://www.stonevine.co.uk/
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use http://www.stonevine.co.uk/ content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of http://www.stonevine.co.uk/ content requires the prior written permission of Stone Vine and Sun.
- You agree to use http://www.stonevine.co.uk/ only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of http://www.stonevine.co.uk/.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances will Stone Vine and Sun be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of http://www.stonevine.co.uk/ regardless of the form of action.
- Stone Vine and Sun does not warrant that functions contained in http://www.stonevine.co.uk// content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Stone Vine and Sun or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Stone Vine and Sun names, images and logos identifying Stone Vine and Sun and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Stone Vine and Sun.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Our Favourite Selection
“From vines planted 99 years ago on a well sited plot of sandstone over amphibolite soils. The style of this impressive limited production wine from...”
“The “nameless” wine is a blend of 70% Sangiovese and 15% of each of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Soft purple. Aromas of red fruit and cloves....”
“From a very sunny, well-exposed site, this has become one of our benchmark wines: lightly (almost undiscernibly) oaked and with an ability to age...”
“This refined and pure Syrah is new to our list - in style it’s worlds away from an inky Australian example, rather crafted in a light and fragrant...”
“Honeyed aromas, plus a fennel note. Quite weighty, but also pure and dry, with hints of herbs and straw. Long. Fine and elegant, and perfect for a...”
“From about 50% Syrah, 25% Grenache and 25% Carignan, grown on black schist vineyards near the village. Youthful, opaque purple. This delivers a...”
“Ripe pears and a touch of lavender honey on the nose. Attractive weight and rich texture, with bright, pure flavours of pear and melon: a lovely...”
“James Kinglake had only half his usual Pinot crop in 2012, but as often with reduced yields the quality was very good. This fresh and pure example is...”
“We continue with this excellent vintage fizz, made from Chenin Blanc (here known as Pineau de Loire) with 10% Chardonnay. Chenin Blanc has excellent...”
“Deep ruby. Ripe and seductive scent of morello cherries. This combines great purity of red fruit with impressive concentration. Lushly textured....”